If you’re like most small business owners, you are constantly challenged to keep up the books, not to mention keep them accurate. You’re an expert at what you do – do you need to be an expert at bookkeeping services for small business too?
Maybe you have employees who spend wasted hours on endless accounting problems. Perhaps you have lower-level administrative staff performing much of the bookkeeping. When your books become an afterthought, they become error-prone and out-of-date.
Many business owners make the mistake of spending too much time managing the books while their true talents lie elsewhere. As the owner, your time should be spent on the marketing and building of your business, not on poring over lower-level administrative work.
We can offer you, as our client, several customizable accounting services for small business to meet your unique needs:
- Monthly bookkeeping and financial statements
- Remote bookkeeping: Let us become your outsourced accounting department and process your daily or weekly bookkeeping, while you never have to leave the office.
- Online bookkeeping: We make online bookkeeping possible for you, giving you instant internet access to your books; allowing you to keep tabs on your business at your convenience.
- Bookkeeping Review: We can also serve as your outsourced CFO/Controller by reviewing your finances on an ongoing basis and providing support and recommendations to whomever is doing the books.
We help our clients:
- prepare financial statements
- clean up/reconstruct QuickBooks files
- update books by inputting bank, credit card and other data from prior years
- perform bank reconciliations
- manage and forecast cash flow
- report sales tax
- handle Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)