There are many different types of eCommerce based businesses, though generally they fall into these categories.
- Internet/Affiliate Marketers
- Membership/Advertising Sites
- Domain Flipping/Blogging
- Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) Based Businesses
- e-tailers (B2C)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- eBay Power Sellers
Do you need an accountant that understands your business? Small businesses operating in the internet industry and e-Commerce companies selling products and services online have a unique set of accounting, tax and financial requirements. These often include high transaction volumes, sales and use tax complications, “Nexus” or multi-state complexities and business operating challenges. Selection and utilization of the right accounting software to obtain useful financial information on the health of a business is often another challenge faced by online businesses.
The Profitwise Difference: Experience
At Profitwise Accounting, you will benefit from the owner’s extensive experience with internet and e-Commerce businesses.
Our team of ecommerce consultants is well versed in the accounting principles specific to the complicated rules and regulations of the Internet and e-Commerce enterprise. This experience gives us the know-how to ensure that revenue and expenses are correctly recorded and categorized, all industry specific tax requirements are being met and every deduction available is being taken. Our ecommerce consultants continually monitor and identify best practice online solutions for streamlining business processes and ecommerce accounting workflows and provide recommendations on programs and systems that will optimize their accounting and bookkeeping operations.
The benefits of working with Profitwise Accounting
- Experience and scalability to handle accounting and bookkeeping needs of businesses ranging in size from the small sole proprietorship to the INC 500 companies
- Remote QuickBooks system designed specifically for internet and e-Commerce businesses
- In-depth knowledge of industry specific tax requirements, deductions and planning
- Advice on the integration of accounting software with business operations programs including inventory management, CRM and payment processing
- Business Advisor, CFO and Mastermind Groups specific to Internet and e-Commerce companies
Let us use our extensive knowledge and personal experience to help streamline your ecommerce accounting and bookkeeping systems, lower your taxes and increase your profitability so that you have more time to focus on the work you love.
Get Started Today. Contact us for a free consultation which includes an Accounting Assessment personally tailored to your business. 619-819-0252 or (contact us online)